Saturday, August 11, 2007

Significant Classroom Experience

.there are things that are significant thing / experience that happened in our classroom.

.the first thing I remembered is that when our teacher in Algebra (Sir Bitor) saw me and my friend talking to each other and nasita niya kami. I was really ashamed of what had happened.
=>my realization is that when someone / somebody is / are talking always try to listen. But when you are not interested to what the person is talking about, just keep quite!

.the second thing I remembered is our First Long Exam(12:30-2:30) also in Algebra. For me, the given questionnaires were really hard to answer. But not also I who said that the test was really hard, but some of my classmates also. After taking the long and hard exam, there are comments I heard from my classmates. Days after the exam our teacher show the answers on the test. Many reactions are heard from my classmates, (shocks! ganun lang pala un?!..).
=>my realization is that, it is not really hard. Just if I listen to what my professor is teaching, study really hard and analyze all the questions carefully, I can answer all the questions given.

No comments: