Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fourth Meeting Question

1. Looking back at the list of your positive characteristics and qualities, what do you feel and realize about it?

=>I feel happy and proud of myself about my positive characteristics and qualities. When people are telling me those positive characteristics and qualities of mine, I became so proud of myself because they saw my positive characteristics as a person.
=>I realize that when people saw your positive characteristics and qualities, they see you as their model not scene on tv as a celebrity but as a real person of what you really are and what they have seen.

2. All people in this world commit mistakes. Not all of the people are perfect enough in their life. There are still ups and downs that are happening. When I commit mistakes, I accept it and when someone make sita for what I have done, I also accept it because it is also 4 my own good as a person and maybe it will change me.

3. As part of the community in this school, I will give respect and love to the other part of my community. Ill treat them as a family.

No comments: